Friday, March 10, 2006

TGIF

Here is my next project......the Meadow Stream Scarf pattern.
My reason, I love lace, I have never knit Orenberg Lace and it only takes one ball of Kid Silk. I have one ball from my secret pal, Heather, that I have been waiting for just the right thing to come along. I saw this, and decided it would be a nice SMALL lace project to do while I continue to work on the Cherry Leaf Shawl.
On the sock front......here is the second Catalina Sock. You see how much I have left of the yarn. I will be knitting on fumes toward the end but I will make it be enough to finish.

2 comments:

tocspaw said...

This scarf will be gorgeous in that yarn! I can't wait to see it finished (and thankfully, since you are knitting and I'm not, I'll get to!)

Anonymous said...

Oh, the Meadow Stream Scarf is so beautiful! Like you, I adore lace knitting, but haven't tried the Orenberg style before - what do you think of it, would you recommend to give it a try?