Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Behold, The Socks are Done!

I finished the Broad Ripple Second Sock yesterday. I LOVE them.

I wore them last night to Stitch N Bitch & have them on today.

Pattern: Broad Ripple Socks
Yarn: Knit Picks Dancing in the color Swing
Amount of Yarn: About 1.25 balls (If you made the cuffs 5 inchs long, you could get a pair out of one ball)

I showed Heather the yarn last night and she said it is VERY similar to Cascade Fixation but much cheaper! I kinda wish they had some solids.

4 comments:

Heather said...

I have sock envy. Don't you think they would look great with crocs? :)

African Kelli said...

Very nice!

StarKnits said...

oh i love the socks! i'm the same way wearing everything like 40 times in a row! esp if it's hand knit!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely lovely socks, great colorline!