Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Do the Colors Repeat?

Is it me or do the bag colors on top repeat in the fabrics to the left?

I don't know why I didn't notice it before but when I looked across my desk this morning, this is what I saw and noticed the similar colors.

The bags on top are to sell this weekend at a Easter Luncheon meeting.

I finished a light pink one that is in the washer right now that is being felted.

I am also knitting a pale pink fuzzy ostrich bag and hopefully will get a dark purple bag done by Friday too. We will see how my knitting goes. I still have 2 Tit Bits to on order that I really should get a move on and knit. Too much knitting and not enough time!

1 comment:

JerseyGirl said...

Good luck selling your bags this weekend at the luncheon! I like the colors you chose....very spring and easter-y.