Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Project Spectrum & Knitting Gadgets

Ok, so I am not doing Project Spectrum to its fullest but I did notice some pretty pink stuff around my house yesterday.

The bougenvilla down the side of my house.
Roses from my Dad & Linda's wedding last June.
And the Pink Crocs worn by Michelle & Heather last night at Stitch N Bitch. Notice Heather's hand knit pink socks.
The Dubliner white cheddar that Michelle bought for Heather at Costco.
And finally, here is a photo of something made by Knit-Wit. Does anyone know what this is? Bernice had it at SnB last night and we wondered if it was a pom pom maker or maybe an old daisy maker.
Editor's Note: You can see what it does here. Still don't know what that thing on the top does but it looks like the doo-dad on the website.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Mmmm...cheese, crocs, knitting and friends. Last night was great!

Miss Amy said...

I really enjoy reading your blog. I was wondering where did you get your background on your blog?

Heather said...

I knew it!!

eliza said...

I love your crocs! They are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh, such beautiful colors, perfect to brighten up ones day, no? I especially love the bougenvilla and the roses!

African Kelli said...

Seriously. Cheese, pink everywhere and good friends. Too fun!