Wednesday, March 15, 2006

SnB Tuesday

A good group last night. All kinds of projects. Baby Tattoo sweater from SnB Nation, Mariposa shawl, socks on two circulars, pillows, shawls, all kinds of great projects.

Pam brought her KNITTED (yes, you read that right) scarf that looked really nice & even and a crocheted turtle!

I was working on two projects. Why, yes Heather, that is another sock. It is the Samantha's Fixation Sock pattern using Knitpicks Dancing in the color Jig. (Yes, I am still in LOVE with this yarn because it washes up so nicely in the wash with my other laundry. No special treatment needed.)

Ok, Ok...I am addicted because they fit so well in my purse inside my portable pocket bag. I also LOVE knitting socks on dpn's.
Because, my other project, the cherry leaf shawl does NOT fit in my purse anymore.
I am almost 500 yards into it. I will definitely use the 3rd hank of yarn so it is nice and long and cosy!

3 comments:

Nik said...

The book is yours, my dear. God, you're quick :)

just e-mail me your home address, and I'll get it in the mail to you. I hope you enjoy it.

Heather said...

I knew you would love socks. Knew it. Soon...the shoes. Heh.

Last night was so much fun!

Catherine Kerth said...

i love your socks, and your scarf is really yummy! seems like your just zooming along on the projects! and i love that bag julia has... did you watch "according to jim" last night? you know courtney thorne-smith knits... one of the characters (the sisters new hubby) was wearing the CABLED IRISH HIKING SCARF!!!!! in the color bright green too..