Sunday, February 12, 2006

Brain Injury Association

David & I attended the Brain Injury Association Dinner last night.

Before dinner they had a silent auction out on the patio.

The Key Club from Brophy High School helped with the auction. The event was held at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort.
David with last year's chairwoman & her husband and Rick D'Amico on the right.
David & I.
The lovely frame we were given which is now part of David's Valentine gift. I can say that because he doesn't or rarely reads my blog.
Rick & the Speaker/Magician Tim Paccirillo. David introduced Rick, the emcee for the evening. It was a nice evening but we sure missed seeing Ruth D'Amico!

2 comments:

YarnB said...

It is nice that you go to so many of these charity events!

African Kelli said...

Man you always look so pretty at these events. All dolled up, as my mom would say. :)