Saturday, February 04, 2006

Kids Knits

Remember the Dale of Norway yarn I ordered from Kids Knits? IT CAME IN 2 DAY!

I am just going to plug them because I got great customer service.

I originally had 4 balls in my cart but deleted one, I thought it was the yellow one and kept the pink one. Well, it was the other way so.....when I checked my paypal receipt, I saw that I had deleted the wrong colored yarn from my cart.

I called and left a message at Kids Knits and Mary Ann, the owner, called me back personally and had no problem changin the order.

She shipped it out the same day and I got it in 2 days via priority mail.

I will definitely order from them again!

I'd show you photos but...gotta go pick up a new memory stick for my camera because David has the big camera with our only memory stick in Tucson today.

Also, for you sock knitters out there, here is a great web page of LOTS of free sock pattern links on the internet.

1 comment:

YarnB said...

Thanks so much for that great socks page link!!! I keep buying sock yarn and I HAVE to finish a pair! I haven't finished one yet. I think socks are wonderful and fast for presents too. Great link! Do you know there is a big sale tomorrow at Jessicas? I want to get yet more sock yarn (Lornas Laces!) so I better start sock knitting soon! Lisa