Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Tuesday in Review

David and I went to a luncheon for the Arizona Asthma Walk in Scottsdale. We saw our friend Rick D'Amico! It was so nice to see him.

We had a good group at SnB last night! About 10 people and it was a lot of fun. I finished this hat. I am not loving it. It is for someone who is paying me so I want it to look nice.

I used some of the Joann's Sensations yarn that is 100% wool and very soft but for some reason, knit up a very bulky baby hat and you can't see the hearts.

I decided I am going to go back to my fingering weight yarn for the hat and reknit it using the Dale of Norway Stork sock yarn that I have used for the knitted breasts. I realized that I like fingering weight yarn for baby hats because they are light but warm and stretchy without being bulky for babies.
And....finally, a random photo found on my camera. I am assuming Hannah took it since this is a pillow case from her Grandma Barb that is now hanging on her wall.

1 comment:

MomThatsNuts said...

I love Rick D...how fun that you know him. I just watch him be a goofball every morning....

Mom