Thursday, April 20, 2006

Blog Anniversary Contest

In honor of 1 year of blogging, I am having a contest for Teva Durham's book, Loop-d-Loop.
So, now for the contest.

What is the significance of the BLUE reflector in the middle of the street?

Please email answers/guesses to sbridger3 at cox dot net by midnight on Saturday. Don't forget to include your blog address and please put contest in the subject line.

Winner will be chosen at random if no one guesses the purpose of the blue reflector.

9 comments:

Nyxxie said...

Well I don't know why you have a blue reflector in the middle of the street but I would like to know since we have them all over our neighboorhood in weird places and in no order what so ever. Also my dad has always been upset that there is not one in frount of his house. So if by chance you know where I can pick one up let me know! Happpy 1 year!

Creative Genius? said...

Happy happy chica!!! I hope continue blogging because I love reading it!

:-) AL

soapy said...

I 've never seem them beofre, hmmm mabybe to keep drunk drives or sleepy drives awake?? or to slow down in neighboorhoods especially because of children?

Anonymous said...

There's a fire hydrant across from it? I remember one of my ex-bosses's sons talking about doing something like that for a scouting project.

Saun said...

Happy blogiversary!!!

Stephanie said...

Happy happy blogiversary :D

kt said...

Yay for your blog! And it doesn't look a day over 9 months old,; how do you do it???

Botch dot for a fire hydrant locater to aid hunky, hot firemen in finding aforementioned hydrant!

kat said...

its because there are no lines dividing the street into twolanes & its to help people stay on there side espercially at night!

Anonymous said...

the blue reflector indicates that there is a fire hydrant, right? :)