Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Tuesday Happenings

Hannah's class has some high school buddies on the Chandler High Girl's Softball team and yesterday they got to meet them at a game. This is Hannah's buddy, Tori. Hannah was nice enough to let her brother come with her onto the field.
I have started a new shawl/blanket out of this cone of yarn I got on ebay.
It is green/turquoise lace weighty yarn. However, you couldn't really knit lace with it because it is slubby and would not show the lace pattern very well. I have a lot of it so I am going to have to get creative with the rest of the cone!
So, I am holding two strands together and knitting the Pinwheel Blanket. It is a nice change from the fancy lace knitting I have been doing for the past 2.5 weeks.
All knitting with a few yarn overs every now and again.

1 comment:

Birdsong said...

What a very cool mentoring project! I am glad for your daughter.