Sunday, April 30, 2006

Saturday

It was a busy but nice day. Grandpa & Grandma Linda came over because David & I were supposed to go to Scottsdale but it did not work out so, mostly, we just hung out in the morning.

Simon got the hang of riding Hannah's scooter.

He watered the plants in the front yard.
And Grandpa helped Hannah try to get the hang of roller blades sent by her cousins in Minnesota. She is out front now and doing a pretty good job. Falling a lot but somehow, it is easier to fall and get right back up when you are young.
David & I went out for lunch at Cyclo while Grandpa & Grandma took the kids to McDonalds then we went to look at a new couch/sectional with recliners built into it. We found a nice one but have to figure out if the colors match what we have going on in our living room.

We also go David a Grill Gazebo at Sam's Club. It is crazy that they don't take any credit card but Sam's Club and Discover so we had to go to Wal-Mart & buy a gift card and then go back and spend it at Sam's. Crazy but our way of using our airline mileage card for a big purchase.

I got a wee bit volunteered to make a baby gift this weekend. So, I am knitting the Baby Kimono from Interweave Knits. I am using Wildflower DK Cotton in pink I traded with Heather for some sheep stitch markers. I am about 2/3 of the way done.

1 comment:

African Kelli said...

I would love to have that pattern. It is adorable!