Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Yellow, Orange & New Hair

Pam (our resident crocheter) continues to knit! Look at the pretty Kool Aid dyed scarf she was working on last night. Look...it has KNIT and PURL stitches! Way to go.
We met at Red Kangaroo last night and I saw this in the cooler. David is a HUGE Monty Python fan, so I had to buy it!
In honor of Project Spetrum, I took a photo of these gorgeous wild flowers in a yard I pass every day while dropping Hannah off at school.
Aren't they pretty?
This flower is from.....
This tree in the same yard. They also have an orange pick up truck too. I think they like orange at this house.
I drove to Phoenix this morning to get my head examined (cut & color) and look, it rained!
The before hair: Notice the nice, big gray skunk line down my part??? I have been hating how my bangs are constantly in my eyes and was toying with cutting it off REALLY short but....
here is a bad photo of the NEW HAIR. Of course, it will probably look NOTHING like this when I get a hold of it after a shower but I like it today and my bangs are not in my FACE which is a very nice thing.
Don't I look 10 years younger? Oh yeah, only in my own mind so humor me! ;)

11 comments:

Mel said...

Love the Hair! You don't look a day over 25.

Heather said...

I love it!!! So perfect for you! 15 years, easily.

tocspaw said...

I think it looks great - love the new color!!

Saun said...

Cute cut. I like it!

Anonymous said...

Great new hair! Shortening the 'do is always so liberating.

Michellefinaz said...

I love the new hairdo!!!! I can only hope that my hair comes out as nice on Friday.

JerseyGirl said...

I love your hair! :) I also love the color of the kool aid dyed yarn.

Fabulous style on you, Sarah! I'll have to email you a photo of my recent do. I chopped about 6 inches off of my mop last month.

Miss Amy said...

Your hair looks awesome!!!

I love the flowers too...things are just starting to come out of the ground around here. The daffodils are poppin' up everywhere. If traffic is slow in the a.m. I'll take a pic of the daffodils off the freeway. Have a great day :)

Creative Genius? said...

Your hair looks terrific!!!

Anonymous said...

I truly love your new hairstyle, it fits you perfectly and DOES make you look even younger!
Lucky you for having such beautiful flowers around already - here we got snow yesterday - duh :( I'm so ready for spring!

Anonymous said...

Girl the hair looks awesome!!!!! And yes you do look younger!
Those flowers are just gorgeous! And I could use some of that ale today........