Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Sunday Stuff

I was in the house doing laundry and Sunday and David asked me to come out and see what Hannah & Simon were doing. This is the carnage on the driveway.

The getting ready to show.....

Bums up to me. All wet and proud of it! Ah, the be a child again. Thankfully, Hannah had the foresight to take off her good tennis shoes before playing in the water.
A final shot of the shawl. It fits its new owner perfectly. As you can see in the sunlight, it is definitely more dark mauve/brownish with green than the aspired to black. It sure does match the beads well! ;)

2 comments:

Miss Amy said...

Wow! That shawl looks great! I like the color too.

Anonymous said...

That is really beautiful! I'm so impressed by you lace knitters. Plus, you got snazz with your overdying. I would end up with some daiper worthy color and be in tears on the floor. Your's always ends up so nice!!