Friday, April 28, 2006

USPS & Buns

I got this first scrap of a postcard on Tuesday. It was hidden in with the rest of the mail and I almost missed it. It is from a recent rebate for our new computer. I hoped that the rest of it would maybe show up later in the week.
Amazingly, it did on Wednesday in this plastic bag explaining that it got ripped in the mail. Thankfully, both pieces had my name & address on them so they were able to deliver them to me. Now I can read about WHAT I have to submit to the rebate people.
I also made some rolls last night. They are called Cheese Rolls/Housekeeping Buns a la Italy. They are a buttermilk (milk & butter melted together) dough that is very soft & then filled with a tablespoon of feta cheese. We ate quite few last night for dinner.
David asked if I made them again if I would make some WITHOUT the cheese because they were such a good roll and he thought they'd be yummy with honey. I must admit, I am inclined to agree!

3 comments:

The Queen said...

Yummy -- rolls -- recipe, perhaps????

African Kelli said...

YUM! Those look so good Sarah!

Anonymous said...

I suddenly felt kind of hungry, even though I just finish my dinner. Those look very good, and thanks for the reseipt. I may try those.
I surtenly look forward to watch the candle flame stole.I'm addicted to alpacca these days, as you saw. Have a nice weekend.